Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Caterham Vintage and Art Fair

This Saturday we ventured to pastures new by attending this new event.  It was lovely to meet Anita who's worked so hard organising her first fair, with a good mix or both arty/crafty and vintage stallholders.

I was busy covering diaries last week (early I know but they're already in the shops!) and did indeed sell some.


New diaries

Here are a few more pics of my stall





Some of the other stalls







These last three pics are of the local RSPCA stall - they had so many wonderful vintage bits all beautifully displayed.  I couldn't resist and bought some fabric and a truly fabulous patchwork quilt (seen hanging on the end of the rail, all ready and waiting with my name on it!).

On hearing their charity shop was only just around the corner we whizzed out quickly before the fair started.  I was thrilled to find this absolutely gorgeous donkey picure, she looks so pretty and kitsch and is all hand embroidered.


Love Suzie x


















1 comment:

  1. The fair was great and your stall was lovely. I'm glad you found our wonderful RSPCA charity shop. This is usually my source of great items.

    ReplyDelete