Monday 5 September 2011

A fab day at Kitsch & Stitch

On Saturday I had a stall at the Kitsch & Stitch fair in Cranbrook which I have been looking forward to for ages and Lois came with me to help.

With lots of wonderful stalls, loads of friendly people attending and gorgeous cakes and tea supplied by the lovely ladies from the Hospice in the Weald it was a really fabulous day - a must for lovers of handmade or vintage.

Here are a few photos.










Many thanks to Linda and Debs for organising such a wonderful day - can't wait til the next one.  So a date for your diaries - Saturday 3rd December, same time, same place.

I am now busy getting ready for Judy's Vintage Fair at Brighton Racecourse on Sunday 11th Sept (see my 'where to find me' page) This will be more vintage than handmade, I've lots of lovely vintage bags, suitcases, homewares, jewellery and bits and pieces to take.
It would be great to see you there.

Suzie x


1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzie, I just wanted to say that the bag of vintage/retro papers, fabrics, stamps, buttons, cards etc etc that I bought at the K+S Fair is brilliant! A really super mix of goodies which I shall enjoy using.

    The Fair was lovely, wasn't it? Your stall was gorgeous. Hope has been wearing her hair clips, and I'm waiting for an opportunity to wear my gorgeous sparkly earrings - I need a ball to go to or something like that!

    I hope it stays dry for your stall at Brighton tomorrow, although the forecast isn't great........:o(

    xx

    ReplyDelete