Monday 16 April 2012

Better late than never!

Most mornings when I walk Clover, our dog, I try to plan out what I'm going to do that day.  For weeks now it seems, I keep thinking 'I must do a blog post' and yet I just never seem to get 'aroundtuit'.  Well here at last are a few pictures of my stall at our most recent Kitsch and Stitch Fair, a wonderful day with lovely stallholders and customers.










I'm really looking forward to the first Pop-Up Vintage Fair in Hassocks this Saturday, 21st April. Take a look at their Facebook page for more details http://www.facebook.com/PopUpVintageSussex  It should be really exciting with about 40 stallholders and a vintage tearoom.  So I'm busy at the moment with a lovely creative mess everywhere sorting fabric, buttons, trimmings, making cards, hair clips, covering notebooks and lots more - can't wait to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment